Friday, January 13, 2012

Tips on pairing your suede pumps for the Spring

Tira J's Spring Suede looks





MESSAGE FROM A FELLOW FASHINISTA FRIEND OF MINE:

Hey Shawn hon...im trying to get my spring wardrobe together...what u think about wearing suede shoes(open toe) or suede on the platform part in the Spring!! I thought it was a fall/winter thing but things have changed. So i wanted to check with u Ms. Fashionista before i go buying stuff!!!

Miss Tira...I hope this helps you use your fall pieces as transitional pieces into the spring..I think that your suede shoes will be put to some good use this upcoming Spring if pair with bright colors and lighter fabrics like dresses, tee shirts, skirts...etc. Its always good to recycle your wardrobe love from season to season. I hope this helps

xoxoxo
Tira J's Spring Suede looks by sdotgiles featuring skinny jeans

2 comments: