Wednesday, March 7, 2012

ATL: Pre birthday celebration..nightlife..and fashions of course :)

Me and my photo opts lol
Fannie's hot sequin number and her Christia Siriano wedge!!!!
Finally got to wear the earrings I made;)
Night look!! I am really into yellow and color blocking right now...so I went for it!
Gifts as soon as I got there...Jason Wu trench coat!!! How adorable!!!!
So I decided to wesr this as my plane outfit...and was FREEZING the whole flight:(
I decided to go brown and curly for my bday! I love this!
Got this shirt at a thrift store in Atl...I love it

Massages, spa day, good company, makes for a good trip! Have any of you guys been on a weekend getaway recently??

4 comments:

  1. Your hair is amazingggggggg and I love every outfit the colorblocking was my fave!! I need to go on a weekend vacation desperately lollllll
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe..and u need to plan a getaway!!

      Delete
  2. FYRE FYRE FYRE! We need to go again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so FAB!!! I really like the outfits especially them blue shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete